Forum rss-feed

Forum

General Discussion: Eigenharp Clubhouse 22

Most Recent

written by: cogreslab

Sorry! I didn't realise my post would go to the Clubhouse, which I had been visiting for the first time. I will be checking all the versions of EigenD on my PC as suggested, to see if there is a version with 1.4.12 installed.
best, Roger

written by: geert

Mon, 20 Feb 2012 22:54:12 +0000 GMT

The recording of today's Clubhouse is available on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuz55CpSR9Y

As of now I'll stop using Livestream and recording locally in 720p during the clubhouse, putting it up on the internet later that day.

Thu, 23 Feb 2012 00:38:28 +0000 GMT

OK A reinstall got the Piconworking again for all the things I can do so far (synth, bass guitar, piano, alchemy, and now cello using the side slider). But although the cello works with the side slider, when I try to use it with the windpipe and press keys, nothing happens.unless I blow very hard. No one could play a whole tune blowing that hard!

So what am I doing wrong? The volume is on max and the side slider therefore gives a good volume level.

Thu, 23 Feb 2012 00:42:14 +0000 GMT

Ah, I fixed it. The windpipe was imperceptibly loose and by pushing it in to the instrument body the cello now plays OK with the windpipe, at good volume. Maybe you should warn new users of this possibility?

I will now revisit the clarinet in case that was the problem there too.

written by: geert

Thu, 23 Feb 2012 08:36:17 +0000 GMT

@cogreslab, please stay on topic of forum threads, you have already created a thread here about this subject, this thread is about the Eigenharp Clubhouse that took place last Monday.

Fri, 24 Feb 2012 00:40:18 +0000 GMT

Sorry! I didn't realise my post would go to the Clubhouse, which I had been visiting for the first time. I will be checking all the versions of EigenD on my PC as suggested, to see if there is a version with 1.4.12 installed.
best, Roger

Please log in to join the discussions