Forum rss-feed

Forum

Software: Stage iOS app provisioning profile

Most Recent

written by: geert

Hi,

we've upload an updated version of the iOS stage beta application for those that have entered our beta testing program. It is available in the restricted downloads section after you've logged into your Eigenlabs.com account. This should solve the provisioning profile problem.

Best regards,

Geert

written by: 0beron

Mon, 5 Sep 2011 10:50:43 +0100 BST

Hi all, I have a copy of the Stage iOS app installed on my iPhone and iPad 2, and now they will no longer start, giving a message along the lines of ' unable to start Stage, provisioning profile has expired'.
This seems to be something to do with the trial nature of the App (ie it didn't come through the App store but direct from eigenlabs for testing).
Do I need eigenlabs to update something, or is this something I can fix on my own?

written by: keyman

Mon, 5 Sep 2011 23:09:11 +0100 BST

Hi,
I'm sure you're runing the second version (1.3.17-testing) of STAGE... restricted

Mine has expired (01/07/2011) but runing OK!! (iPhone /iPad and ipad2)

Keyman

written by: geert

Thu, 8 Sep 2011 11:21:18 +0100 BST

Hi,

we've upload an updated version of the iOS stage beta application for those that have entered our beta testing program. It is available in the restricted downloads section after you've logged into your Eigenlabs.com account. This should solve the provisioning profile problem.

Best regards,

Geert

Please log in to join the discussions