Forum rss-feed

Forum

Pico: Adjusting volume level of Bass

Most Recent

written by: carvingCode

Loaded up Stefen's Stage tabs for Pico. They actually contain a more complete grouping of controls across all samplers, etc. Thanks for pointing these out. They do make a difference in being able to more quickly make adjustments and see what adjustments can be made. I feel the mixer controls are the most valuable I've seen so far.

Thanks.

Randy

Sun, 6 Feb 2011 17:55:33 +0000 GMT

Hi -

Can someone give me a pointer on how to adjust the volume level of the bass? I think I should able to adjust the Sampler 2 level, but my attempts have not worked.

Thanks.

Randy

written by: mikemilton

Sun, 6 Feb 2011 19:06:34 +0000 GMT

Top left key on the sampler 2 control keyboard (section 10 in the PICO guide)

Or set up a stage page for the mixer by starting stage and adding widgets for the various console mixer channels (at least that is what it is called on a Alpha)

Sun, 6 Feb 2011 21:51:11 +0000 GMT

Thanks, Mike. as not selecting the instrument first. Was able to modify volume from the Pico. Also, used Stage to set up a volume control, but have only found the Master Volume in Console Mixer 1 to work. Tried the volume control in Mixer Channel 2 and 10 with no luck. There is no volume control in Sampler Oscillator 2.

Am I looking in the wrong place?

Randy

written by: mikemilton

Sun, 6 Feb 2011 21:56:15 +0000 GMT

Hmmm ... Is you issue no vol? Try blowing in the breath pipe.

Sun, 6 Feb 2011 22:28:15 +0000 GMT

Mike - I loaded in the default Pico 1 settings and played with some of Stage tabs that are included. There is a controller for Sampler 2 there, so I am just ot finding it in an empty setup. I'll poke around a bit more.

Thanks for your help.

written by: keyman

Mon, 7 Feb 2011 15:09:39 +0000 GMT

@carvingCode
You can go here and DL this STAGE tabs from @sfellner (Stefan).
It contains sampler 1, 2 , 3 and 4 and some more widgets...

I'm sure you can see the help/route each widgets gives when you pose at it.

Hope it help a bit more.

keyman

Mon, 7 Feb 2011 21:59:07 +0000 GMT

Thanks, Keyman. Will give the tabs you referenced a try. Are they different than what is shipped with the default Pico 1 setup?

written by: keyman

Mon, 7 Feb 2011 22:33:37 +0000 GMT

Here's the Direct link
Stefan just edit SAMPLER 1 (xml) and got Sampler 2,3 and 4.

Generating tabs is a bit time consuming, definitely a personal affair, let's wait if someone else share some more.

keyman

Tue, 8 Feb 2011 01:34:56 +0000 GMT

Loaded up Stefen's Stage tabs for Pico. They actually contain a more complete grouping of controls across all samplers, etc. Thanks for pointing these out. They do make a difference in being able to more quickly make adjustments and see what adjustments can be made. I feel the mixer controls are the most valuable I've seen so far.

Thanks.

Randy

Please log in to join the discussions