Forum rss-feed

Forum

Software: EigenD Explorer

Most Recent

written by: niksilver

I've written a piece of software that allows you to examine your EigenD setup and create visualisations of it. It's called EigenD Explorer. You might like to take a look at it on Github. This page has the readme explaining how to download it, configure it and use it.

The application is a generalisation of the software I used to create the image of the Pico Factory Setup 1, which I've mentioned previously.

Lots of caveats apply. Primarily, it's no Workbench. It's much, much slower to collect the data from EigenD. It's mostly text-based. And it's really intended to explore and understand EigenD -- it's certainly not about editing or changing setups.

For the visualisation, the application outputs a gexf-format file, and you'll need Gephi to turn that into an image.

I wrote this really as a personal project, but it may be of interest to others, and feedback is always useful.

written by: niksilver

Fri, 18 Jan 2013 20:36:15 +0000 GMT

I've written a piece of software that allows you to examine your EigenD setup and create visualisations of it. It's called EigenD Explorer. You might like to take a look at it on Github. This page has the readme explaining how to download it, configure it and use it.

The application is a generalisation of the software I used to create the image of the Pico Factory Setup 1, which I've mentioned previously.

Lots of caveats apply. Primarily, it's no Workbench. It's much, much slower to collect the data from EigenD. It's mostly text-based. And it's really intended to explore and understand EigenD -- it's certainly not about editing or changing setups.

For the visualisation, the application outputs a gexf-format file, and you'll need Gephi to turn that into an image.

I wrote this really as a personal project, but it may be of interest to others, and feedback is always useful.

Please log in to join the discussions