Forum rss-feed

Forum

Pico: clarinet

Most Recent

written by: geert

Hi Terrence,

If the breath pipe requires too much effort to blow, then it's either clogged up or not inserted fully, it's in reality very sensitive. Here are the instructions about how to clean it: http://www.eigenlabs.com/wiki/Breath_Pipe/

For all your other questions I suggest that you look carefully at the tutorial videos and look at the quick reference guide that details all the features.

Take care,

Geert

written by: terence cannon

Thu, 11 Oct 2012 14:29:23 +0100 BST

All normal functions have restored themselves on shutdown then restart,although the Clarinet requires too much breath pressure-is there a way to adjust this?Previously a window suggested I go to forum i-am-having-breath-pipe-problems,will try if problems arise again.Previously AU apple window and delay window erratically popped up and out.I may have pressed wrong buttons on the instrument.How do i get to Eigens table of drum samples,it goes through I tunes I used to get it direct-last time i didnt know how to stop a drum loop so closed the window and shut down computer,how do i stop a loop?Thanks for continuing support Geert.

Sat, 6 Oct 2012 20:19:24 +0100 BST

It's might simply be that you didn't insert the breath pipe far enough into the Pico. It needs to slot in tightly, otherwise the breath detection doesn't work.

written by: terence cannon

Wed, 10 Oct 2012 00:37:59 +0100 BST

Since this last report the synth pad and the grand piano does not respond and despite the mouthpiece being fully engaged still no response from the clarinet.

written by: carvingCode

Wed, 10 Oct 2012 01:07:00 +0100 BST

Contact EL through customer service. They are excellent at looking into problems with instruments.

Wed, 10 Oct 2012 06:11:09 +0100 BST

Hi Terence,

Please provide more detailed information about what's going on. Explain step-by-step what you're doing, what you expect to happen, what you see/hear and what doesn't work as expected. Broad short observations like 'X doesn't respond' can be a million things, it could for instance simply be that you don't have your audio device selected in the Audio Settings or that your volume is turned down.

Best regards,

Geert
Eigenlabs Software Team

Thu, 11 Oct 2012 19:13:55 +0100 BST

Hi Terrence,

If the breath pipe requires too much effort to blow, then it's either clogged up or not inserted fully, it's in reality very sensitive. Here are the instructions about how to clean it: http://www.eigenlabs.com/wiki/Breath_Pipe/

For all your other questions I suggest that you look carefully at the tutorial videos and look at the quick reference guide that details all the features.

Take care,

Geert

Please log in to join the discussions