Factory Pico 1 - Scaler Numbers
This documentation series is designed to give the number assigned to each Scaler Agent to allow advanced users to use the features of the Belcanto language. Before proceeding, please ensure that you have read the following articles: Introduction to EigenD, The Belcanto Introduction and the Scaler reference document.
The numbers assigned to the Scalers used in the instruments within Factory Pico 1 are as follows:
- Sampler 1 (using the Synth Pad SoundFont by default)
- Sampler 2 (using the Electric Bass SoundFont by default)
- Sampler 3 (using the Sampletekk Black Grand Piano SoundFont by default)
- Audio Unit 1 (using Camel Audio's Alchemy plug-in by default)
- Audio Unit 2 (empty by default)