Forum rss-feed

Forum

General Discussion: Pico for sale (UK)

Most Recent

written by: MarkPowell

Hi all,
Given that I also have an Alpha, I'm finding that I don't play my Pico enough to justify having it gathering dust, so it's for sale if anyone is interested. It's a silver one and, aside from a few small scuffs that are barely noticeable, it's in immaculate condition. It comes with all original boxes and materials, including the original Eigenlabs USB key with the software. I'm looking for £300 ono and will include shipping in the UK (ask for a price elsewhere - it won't be a fortune). If anyone is interested then drop me a note at markpowell1976 at gmail dot com.

Cheers,
Mark.

written by: MarkPowell

Sun, 11 May 2014 00:44:43 +0100 BST

Hi all,
Given that I also have an Alpha, I'm finding that I don't play my Pico enough to justify having it gathering dust, so it's for sale if anyone is interested. It's a silver one and, aside from a few small scuffs that are barely noticeable, it's in immaculate condition. It comes with all original boxes and materials, including the original Eigenlabs USB key with the software. I'm looking for £300 ono and will include shipping in the UK (ask for a price elsewhere - it won't be a fortune). If anyone is interested then drop me a note at markpowell1976 at gmail dot com.

Cheers,
Mark.

Please log in to join the discussions