Forum rss-feed

Forum

Workbench: Subscription and Owner satisfaction

Most Recent

written by: Larryheil

Is Eigen Labs going to make enough money from this subscription model and pricing to make any real difference in the resources dept. ?? It seems like they are alienating many of their few owners and customers over something that does not seem like it will make a big enough difference to EL's funding. Not to mention turning away future customers. I know that if I was still thinking about buying an Eigenharp (already have an Alpha) and saw all of this about subscriptions and owner's responses to this that I probably would not have purchased an Eigenharp.
The hardware is wondeful but the software side and marketing leaves a lot to be desired. (my mother would call this "penny wise and pound foolish)

written by: Larryheil

Thu, 26 Apr 2012 14:11:54 +0100 BST

Is Eigen Labs going to make enough money from this subscription model and pricing to make any real difference in the resources dept. ?? It seems like they are alienating many of their few owners and customers over something that does not seem like it will make a big enough difference to EL's funding. Not to mention turning away future customers. I know that if I was still thinking about buying an Eigenharp (already have an Alpha) and saw all of this about subscriptions and owner's responses to this that I probably would not have purchased an Eigenharp.
The hardware is wondeful but the software side and marketing leaves a lot to be desired. (my mother would call this "penny wise and pound foolish)

Please log in to join the discussions