Forum rss-feed

Forum

Tau: Waterproof case for Tau?

Most Recent

written by: neil

Hi Ben,

The Hiscox case that came with your Tau is rain proof. I have carried the Tau and Alpha around in the Hiscox case in the rain and not had any problems so far. I guess you could get in touch with Hiscox to find out more and if you are particularly concerned could ask them if they can produce an 'overcoat' for the case?

written by: benjamind2008

Sun, 25 Mar 2012 04:15:11 +0100 BST

Hi, I've got a Tau and I was concerned about it getting wet while transporting it around to various places.

Is there a waterproof case that will accommodate a Tau? I've heard of Pelican cases but I don't think they come in any size that would be useful to transport a Tau and if they were they'd be too bulky. I just want to transport the Tau which is not that large but is fairly long.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

cheers
Ben

written by: neil

Wed, 28 Mar 2012 10:26:07 +0100 BST

Hi Ben,

The Hiscox case that came with your Tau is rain proof. I have carried the Tau and Alpha around in the Hiscox case in the rain and not had any problems so far. I guess you could get in touch with Hiscox to find out more and if you are particularly concerned could ask them if they can produce an 'overcoat' for the case?

Please log in to join the discussions