Forum rss-feed

Forum

General Discussion: price increases

Most Recent

written by: neil

Hello White tree. No, the price increase is only on the Alpha. The production of the Alpha is very different to the Tau and some of the elements have proven to be very costly. However, you can see that the price increase does not come into effect until the 1st May. If you place an order (which requires 50% deposit) we will honor the current price. In other words, if the Alpha takes several months to deliver, the balance will remain at the price when you ordered it. I hope that clarifies the situation.

written by: whitetree

Sat, 10 Mar 2012 21:29:42 +0000 GMT

hello - do they price increases effect the TAU? The alpha has now officially flown out of my reach.

written by: neil

Wed, 14 Mar 2012 08:59:19 +0000 GMT

Hello White tree. No, the price increase is only on the Alpha. The production of the Alpha is very different to the Tau and some of the elements have proven to be very costly. However, you can see that the price increase does not come into effect until the 1st May. If you place an order (which requires 50% deposit) we will honor the current price. In other words, if the Alpha takes several months to deliver, the balance will remain at the price when you ordered it. I hope that clarifies the situation.

Please log in to join the discussions