Forum

Pico: Silver Pico for Sale

Most Recent

written by: MarkPowell

This is now sold. Thanks all.

written by: shamharoth

Fri, 24 Feb 2012 10:54:30 +0000 GMT

Hi all,
I've just bought an Alpha, so my Pico is now for sale. It's got a couple of very minor marks on the aluminium, but otherwise is in as-new condition. Comes with all original packaging and contents, including Eigenlabs USB key with the original software, quick start guide, mouthpiece and breath pipe, spare mouthpiece and USB cable. I'm looking for £320 and this will include fully insured shipping within the UK. I'll also ship worldwide, but ask for a price and I'll see what the difference would be for shipping. If you want pictures then please ask. Likewise, if you're anywhere near Hull then you're welcome to come and try before you buy.

Thanks,
Mark.

written by: 0beron

Fri, 24 Feb 2012 11:59:07 +0000 GMT

I'd be interested, I'm starting to learn how to develop agents, and when testing code the Alpha is overkill, plus John's fingering agent is hopefully coming soon, which makes the Pico even more attractive. I'm in Cambridge UK.

written by: carvingCode

Fri, 24 Feb 2012 14:55:08 +0000 GMT

If you truly want to sell you Pico, that's your decision. Let me just toss something out there for consideration:

I've got both the Pico and the Tau. I play the Tau more than the Pico now, as the extended keyboard gives me a bit more run to roam.

But, I've got the Pico hooked up also and tend to pull it into service when doing things that don't require the extended keyboard. Thanks like, auditioning patchs, recording pads and drum/percussion tracks.

I initially thought I'd sell the Pico, but it really comes in quite handy and convenient.

OK, that's my 2 cents.

Randy

Fri, 24 Feb 2012 18:47:02 +0000 GMT

I know what you're saying Randy, but I really can't justify keeping it given the amount I'd use it. I did toy with the idea of keeping it for pretty much the reasons you list (plus a portable harp for use on the train etc), but I've really pushed the boat out buying the Alpha and need to recoup some of that cash. As a result the Pico (plus my Maschine and probably my MPK49) has to go.

0beron - if you're still interested then give me a shout on [MyUserName]1976@gmail.com. (no square brackets!)

Cheers,
Mark.

Mon, 27 Feb 2012 17:41:16 +0000 GMT

This is now sold. Thanks all.

Please log in to join the discussions