Forum rss-feed

Forum

Developers: ufilter replacement

Most Recent

written by: NothanUmber

Hi Eigenlabs team,

Geert told me some time in the past that ufilter will be going to be replaced. Can you please point me to an agent that already uses the new proposed "way to go" to write non-realtime agents? (Python only would probably be good, too. I had a look at the tabulature agent - it does not have an output though). Or does it make sense to use a cfilter as base for an agent that just fiddles with light output and optionally midi input (the first nonetheless being handled by low prio threads after leaving my agent if I understood right)?

Best,
Ferdinand

written by: NothanUmber

Sun, 19 Feb 2012 21:21:23 +0000 GMT

Hi Eigenlabs team,

Geert told me some time in the past that ufilter will be going to be replaced. Can you please point me to an agent that already uses the new proposed "way to go" to write non-realtime agents? (Python only would probably be good, too. I had a look at the tabulature agent - it does not have an output though). Or does it make sense to use a cfilter as base for an agent that just fiddles with light output and optionally midi input (the first nonetheless being handled by low prio threads after leaving my agent if I understood right)?

Best,
Ferdinand

Please log in to join the discussions