Forum rss-feed

Forum

Sounds: Post Songs Here

Most Recent

written by: jsn

OK - I need to think about how to do this effectively given the constraints of EigenTab. It's written to run anywhere in a browser, so there's a security issue when storing stuff 'locally'.

My only real alternative is to offer a server storage solution (i.e. a shared repository) which I don't really want to do (sysadmin support...you know how that goes). Plus you'd have to be online to get them, which might not be a bug restriction.

written by: barnone

Mon, 16 Jan 2012 16:12:31 +0000 GMT

Was thinking that it would be great to start collecting Songs for the Eigenharp.

Everytime you figure something out, post a screen shot of the Eigentab in this thread.

Here what I've been working on lately.

Pat Metheny Travels.

Metheny Travels Eigentab

written by: carvingCode

Mon, 16 Jan 2012 18:32:24 +0000 GMT

It would be useful to have Eigentabs save the setups as images/pdfs so they would be more easily shareable. Unfortunately, not a trivial task.

written by: jsn

Mon, 23 Jan 2012 07:51:19 +0000 GMT

OK - I need to think about how to do this effectively given the constraints of EigenTab. It's written to run anywhere in a browser, so there's a security issue when storing stuff 'locally'.

My only real alternative is to offer a server storage solution (i.e. a shared repository) which I don't really want to do (sysadmin support...you know how that goes). Plus you'd have to be online to get them, which might not be a bug restriction.

Please log in to join the discussions