Forum rss-feed

Forum

Workbench: Tutorials

Most Recent

written by: Nathan

Hi There, All,

First off, let me thank you all for your rapid responses!...the community; the input, the offers of assistance! Thanks a lot. It's much appreciated.

Well, with your assistance, I'm happy to report, that I've got things working now, it seems. I was retracing my steps and taking some screen captures, 'twilling down'/expanding all the areas of connection (to reveal the plumbing), with a plan to be contacting you, Randy, when I happened upon the problem spot. It was a wiring connection after all, from 'scaler 2' to 'audio unit 2'.

Thanks again!

Nathan

written by: Nathan

Tue, 4 Jun 2013 21:44:48 +0100 BST

Hi There, All,

First off, let me thank you all for your rapid responses!...the community; the input, the offers of assistance! Thanks a lot. It's much appreciated.

Well, with your assistance, I'm happy to report, that I've got things working now, it seems. I was retracing my steps and taking some screen captures, 'twilling down'/expanding all the areas of connection (to reveal the plumbing), with a plan to be contacting you, Randy, when I happened upon the problem spot. It was a wiring connection after all, from 'scaler 2' to 'audio unit 2'.

Thanks again!

Nathan

Please log in to join the discussions