Forum rss-feed

Forum

Sounds: Eigenharp Sketches of 2011

Most Recent

written by: geert

Thanks barnone, it's indeed about the journey ... and what a journey it has already been. I personally know that I'm still years away from reaching the confidence I have on the guitar, but the Eigenharp has steered me into so many interesting, creative and catalyzing directions I felt it would be a nice milestone to bundle my efforts of last year up. Now I'm kind of regretting not having done the same for the Pico in 2010 ... coming to think of it, maybe I still can :-)

Really looking forward to see you come out with some original music also!

Fri, 6 Jan 2012 20:10:37 +0000 GMT

As I've been studying the Eigenharp during the last year, I recorded a number of compositions, sketches and covers on the instrument. This is a compilation of the best ones, hope you enjoy them.

http://gbevin.com/album/eigenharp-sketches-of-2011/

written by: barnone

Sat, 7 Jan 2012 01:46:34 +0000 GMT

Thx geert!

It's great that you were able to encapsulate your efforts into an album. fantastic to hear the progress.

I will enjoy this one and look forward to the next.

Feeling a bit sentimental but this is really about the journey right now. I certainly am enjoying my time with the instrument and I know you are too.

2012 is going to be a great year!

Sat, 7 Jan 2012 09:47:59 +0000 GMT

Thanks barnone, it's indeed about the journey ... and what a journey it has already been. I personally know that I'm still years away from reaching the confidence I have on the guitar, but the Eigenharp has steered me into so many interesting, creative and catalyzing directions I felt it would be a nice milestone to bundle my efforts of last year up. Now I'm kind of regretting not having done the same for the Pico in 2010 ... coming to think of it, maybe I still can :-)

Really looking forward to see you come out with some original music also!

Please log in to join the discussions