Forum

Sounds: Single AAS Professional Series Coupon giveaway

Most Recent

written by: carvingCode

These are awesome quality VSTs.

written by: geert

Wed, 7 Dec 2011 06:56:25 +0000 GMT

Hey everyone,

I just got this email from AAS, meaning that I have one coupon for someone if you want to purchase AAS virtual instruments. Let me know and I'll send you the coupon code. First come, first served! :-)

Take care,

Geert

We would like to offer you our best wishes for the holiday season and for the coming year!

It's also the time of the year for exceptional bargains. We are very happy to offer you all our Professional Series instruments for only $89! Indeed, this exclusive AAS registered user discount is applicable on Tassman 4, Lounge Lizard EP-3, Ultra Analog VA-1, String Studio VS-1, Strum Acoustic GS-1, Strum Electric GS-1 as well as on Chromaphone, our brand new creative percussion synthesizer.

This is the perfect opportunity to make a present to yourself or to a musician among your friends!

written by: mikemilton

Wed, 7 Dec 2011 11:39:35 +0000 GMT

They also have a buy one, get one free for anyone

Wed, 7 Dec 2011 17:32:08 +0000 GMT

Geert - If no takers yet, pass it my way. Wanting these since I saw John playing them.

written by: geert

Wed, 7 Dec 2011 21:06:12 +0000 GMT

CarvinCode got it :-)

Thu, 8 Dec 2011 16:36:56 +0000 GMT

Ended up buying the bundle. Now I have 1,000s of quality patches to choose from, along with some interesting guitar strumming capabilities. Glad I have 12 days of vacation this month.

Fri, 9 Dec 2011 00:06:46 +0000 GMT

These are awesome quality VSTs.

Please log in to join the discussions