Forum rss-feed

Forum

Software: Resources Installer

Most Recent

written by: carvingCode

While you're waiting for the DVD, try to single files resources install. You may have better luck installing from it.

written by: dhjdhj

Fri, 2 Dec 2011 20:40:34 +0000 GMT

Where is the data for the Alchemy Player installed? I'm installing EigenD on a different machine and I don't really want 458.5MB of data installed that I won't use. The option to not install Alchemy Player is grayed out.

Thanks,
David

written by: GoneCaving

Fri, 2 Dec 2011 21:18:54 +0000 GMT

On OSX under /Library/Application Support/Camel Audio/Alchemy

D

written by: dhjdhj

Fri, 2 Dec 2011 21:26:01 +0000 GMT

Thanks

written by: acemic

Sun, 8 Jan 2012 08:31:14 +0000 GMT

im having dreadful difficulty installing windows 7 software for pico onto my note book (2gb ram, 160 gb hard drives) . the device drivers are apparently ok and the six resources segments appear to have downloaded and been self extracted into a Resources folder on my desktopr, but the application will not open and states that the Resources download is needed before the application can open. I only wish i could have a memory stick with the complete windows 7 software on it, so i could simply install it just like mac. is such a stick available?

written by: john

Sun, 8 Jan 2012 08:38:22 +0000 GMT

If you send an email to customer support with your postal address, we'll send you out a DVD with the resources installer on.

John

written by: carvingCode

Sun, 8 Jan 2012 13:19:19 +0000 GMT

While you're waiting for the DVD, try to single files resources install. You may have better luck installing from it.

Please log in to join the discussions