Forum rss-feed

Forum

General Discussion: Latest Eigen D?

Most Recent

written by: Larryheil

Just installed 1.3.26. Will let you know if I have any problems. Thank you for the continued development of Eigen Land!!!

Tue, 23 Aug 2011 11:57:17 +0100 BST

2 or 3 weeks ago Geert mentioned that stable 1.3.27 was almost ready for release. How soon is this due out ? I am using 1.3.22 testing and while I like having stage I do experience Eigen D totally locking up and I have to reinstall the software from start.

written by: geert

Tue, 23 Aug 2011 12:35:23 +0100 BST

Hi Larry,

We were slated to related 1.3.27 two weeks ago before we went on vacation. However, right at the same time our web server was knocked out due to a massive failure of the Amazon European availability zone. We had to spend quite a while restoring from backup after having to wait for the servers to be stable again. I'm now back from vacation and Jim will be at the end of the week. We should be able to push out the new release somewhere next week.

In the meantime, have you tried 1.3.26?

Take care,

Geert

written by: john

Tue, 23 Aug 2011 14:38:55 +0100 BST

Hi Larry

I'd just like to add to what Geert said and ask you to please try and find the time to give 1.3.26 a go. We're down to the last couple of bugs on that series (the only one I think that might affect you is a crash in Stage when shutting down which is actually harmeless but looks bad). If you are having serious problems we'd really like to know and if possible get a bug report as soon as possible as we're about to put the 1.3 series into Stable, and we really don't want to do that with any outstanding showstopper bugs. Your help would be greatly appreciated..

John

Tue, 23 Aug 2011 20:58:58 +0100 BST

Just installed 1.3.26. Will let you know if I have any problems. Thank you for the continued development of Eigen Land!!!

Please log in to join the discussions