Forum rss-feed

Forum

Help: OS 10.6.8 Snow Leopard Problems

Most Recent

written by: jrmedd

Very odd, apologies for the panic. It seems to be working perfectly now, I can't really explain it! thanks for the suggestion for the later version though, I will download and test that too.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Tue, 26 Jul 2011 17:46:48 +0100 BST

Hi,

It's been a little while since I last used my Pico as I have recently moved. Today is also the first time I've tried using it with my newer iMac running 10.6.8 (latest version) and I can't get it to work anymore.

I connect via USB as usual (the cable's fine I've already tested more than one) and I open EigenD (I've tried the latest two stable builds so far). From there nothing at all happens. I had previously used the Pico with an older black Macbook running 10.5 (Leopard) and had no problems using the latest stable EigenD release.

Any ideas at all? I've yet to really break into my Pico properly as I've been so busy ever since owning it! Thanks!

Tue, 26 Jul 2011 17:59:35 +0100 BST

Update:

I've since tried using EigenD version 1.1.24-stable and the Pico now lights up, shortly after this however EigenD crashes (it also crashes immediately if I try opening the browser and I don't get any MIDI data in MaxMSP (although 'Eigenlabs' does show as a MIDI input). The two later versions of EigenD just open and nothing happens: no crashes, no lights, no signs of any activity.

written by: geert

Tue, 26 Jul 2011 18:08:23 +0100 BST

Hi,

Have you tried EigenD v1.3.26?

Thanks,

Geert

Tue, 26 Jul 2011 18:15:17 +0100 BST

Very odd, apologies for the panic. It seems to be working perfectly now, I can't really explain it! thanks for the suggestion for the later version though, I will download and test that too.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Please log in to join the discussions