Forum rss-feed

Forum

Software: I can't download the EigenD_Resources nor the EigenD-update 1.2.14

Most Recent

written by: dhjdhj

I do, but the technician doesn't --- I went to bed last night leaving it "stuck" but when I got up this morning, it had downloaded, so there must have just been some routing problems between there and here!

Thanks for the suggestions from everyone. I'm looking forward to having the Eigenharp system integrated into my live rig.

Sun, 19 Jun 2011 04:17:29 +0100 BST

I have a keyboard technician who is going to install the Eigenharp base unit into a custom rack along with all my other modules --- my entire keyboard rig + Eigenharp has been moved to his workshop and we need to temporarily install the Eigenharp software so it can be tested (he will be cutting up the cable between the Eigenharp and the baseunit --- don't ask!!!)

I have tried several times to download the above mentioned files but the download attempts always fail part way, either getting stuck or just dying. (As I write this, I'm stuck at 622MB of 3.7GB)

I am 100% certain there is no problem at my end --- I have a 100Mbs solid connection.

How can I get these files --- they're needed urgently.

Thanks,
David

written by: geert

Sun, 19 Jun 2011 09:40:30 +0100 BST

Did you try to download them in the six individual parts as opposed to the big single file?

written by: mikemilton

Sun, 19 Jun 2011 13:42:53 +0100 BST

Do you still have the flash drive that came with the unit? If so, install that and download just the upgrade.

Sun, 19 Jun 2011 14:15:08 +0100 BST

I do, but the technician doesn't --- I went to bed last night leaving it "stuck" but when I got up this morning, it had downloaded, so there must have just been some routing problems between there and here!

Thanks for the suggestions from everyone. I'm looking forward to having the Eigenharp system integrated into my live rig.

Please log in to join the discussions