Forum rss-feed

Forum

Software: User STAGE tabs

Most Recent

written by: keyman

http://www.eigenlabs.com/wiki/2.0/Player_created_tabs/

It's now possible (again) to upload "user STAGE tabs" (thanks to Geert)

Last addition-
keyman_PICO_MIDI_OUT_1

Fri, 15 Apr 2011 15:26:56 +0100 BST

Has barnone was saying the other day about sharing and how it "Leverage the community"; i've uploaded the first (promise to send more) of my STAGE tabs, either missing functions or different approaches.

By this, I also invite each and everyone that as something to share so we can all benefit! it's easy and if I remember doesn't hurt.
( John talked about this over here)

Enjoy some tabs and thanks !!

keyman

written by: barnone

Fri, 15 Apr 2011 16:46:22 +0100 BST

Ah, you added a drummer tab. Thx!

Sun, 17 Apr 2011 02:34:56 +0100 BST

... and one more!

Forgot to mention where they are (user STAGE tabs) ! HERE !

keyman

written by: bwong

Sun, 17 Apr 2011 13:17:47 +0100 BST

I tried to import these tabs but was not able to get it working. Please bear in mind I have never owned a Mac before, so this is almost certainly some stupid thing I am doing. I downloaded 1st with "Save Link as" which gave me an .xml extension appended to the file. Stage did not like that, so I navigated directly to your .els link which shows on Safari as a blank page. I saved that page "as source" which gave me an .els file. To my disappointment, Stage did not let me import that one either. What am I missing here?

Sun, 17 Apr 2011 13:41:29 +0100 BST

Umm, it happens to me also with the first one (don't really have an explanation ) what I can't sometimes do on Mac OSX I turn to windows.

I'm doing TiToTis show today, I'll *.zip them up on the evening. (think it's the best way)

Keyman

Mon, 18 Apr 2011 19:27:32 +0100 BST

Hi, all and bwong!

Just ziped up those *.els files, should do the trick now...

User STAGE tabs

More to come...
keyman

Tue, 19 Apr 2011 02:52:26 +0100 BST

That worked fine for me keyman. The drummer tab looks good and the addition of the browse buttons in your Main tab is useful. One comment on your addition of the Tempo Input button. Such things would not be necessary if the GUI allowed clickable text entry of widget values. I always like that feature personally. Struggling to get the exact value you want with a trackpad or even a mouse seems a pointless annoyance sometimes when you could just type it in.

Tue, 19 Apr 2011 12:29:25 +0100 BST

Glad it worked out! You're free to alter and improve any tab.

I'll pass the idea of "Clickable text input values widget " to the Dev team.

keyman

Tue, 19 Apr 2011 17:14:41 +0100 BST

Thanks keyman. Just to be clear, my suggestion is that the GUI itself be enhanced to allow you to click on the numeric text on ANY widget to highlight and change the value by keyboard input.

Tue, 19 Apr 2011 18:05:37 +0100 BST

OK.... just sent this Idea to the Dev team!!

written by: carvingCode

Thu, 29 Sep 2011 15:38:53 +0100 BST

In a previous version, I thought I had installed a set of Stage tabs that included access to settings (volumne control, etc.) for all samplers and AUs. The ones from keyman in the wiki are not those I remember.

Anyone know where those other tabs may be?

written by: john

Thu, 29 Sep 2011 15:42:33 +0100 BST

Hi

The standard Factory setups should now include tabs that have volume and other control for all the Au's and Samplers, you shouldn't need anything bespoke for that.. Are you not seeing the Factory tabs or do you mean something more specific?

John

written by: carvingCode

Thu, 29 Sep 2011 16:23:45 +0100 BST

I can't get the factory setups to load in 1.3.30, so I was loading a user setup and it didn't have tabs yet. I ended up going back to a old 1.3.x version that had the tabs I was looking for and exported/imported into the user setup in 1.4.6.

In 1.4.6, the factory setup loads, but I can't get Stage to open. It stays at the dialog where it's trying to connect to an EigenD server (my Pico is connected.)

I'll follow up now with customer service re: setups not loading issue mentioned above.

Thanks.

written by: john

Thu, 29 Sep 2011 17:26:53 +0100 BST

Hi carvingCode

It sounds like something about your environment is really messed up. We saw this a year or so ago and it was because the runtime resources had become damaged in some way - the Python install was broken in that case (we never found out how) and it had a very similar effect with setups not loading. The fact that you are having problems with different releases points to this as the releases do not share that many things. Could you please try re-installing the resources (which will re-install the python) followed by the latest driver (1.0.8) and let us know how you get on?

John

Mon, 9 Jul 2012 22:29:33 +0100 BST

Today on the G+ hangout I've mention adding some more STAGE tabs of my own... but seems I cannot do it HERE
Some help please!!

for @Larryhell (and everyone else) I leave this here STAGE tab for ALPHA MIDI 1
(but stop using MIDI....just kidding)

keyman

Tue, 27 Nov 2012 19:32:10 +0000 GMT

http://www.eigenlabs.com/wiki/2.0/Player_created_tabs/

It's now possible (again) to upload "user STAGE tabs" (thanks to Geert)

Last addition-
keyman_PICO_MIDI_OUT_1

Please log in to join the discussions