Forum rss-feed

Forum

General Discussion: Headphone output impedance

Most Recent

written by: benjamind2008

I think those earphones have an impedance of 18ohms if memory serves me correctly. These are decent earphones but are a little inefficient requiring lots of power to get a decent volume in my experience. I've heard IEMs like Westones and Sensaphonics, but I think IEMs suck compared to proper headphones. My Pro900s totally poo poo all over my Sensaphonics, to give you an example.

Sun, 10 Apr 2011 06:35:22 +0100 BST

Hi.
I was looking at the headphone output specs, and it says 75mW. I was wondering what the headphone output impedance is?

Also, wondering how good it sounds with a pair of Ultrasone Pro/Proline headphones? These headphones are rated at 40ohms, I myself use Ultrasone Pro900 headphones.

written by: tefman3d

Mon, 11 Apr 2011 17:22:19 +0100 BST

Don't know what impedance they are but Dr. Beats Black in the ear
ear buds need to be turned up to 127 on a Tau.

Hope that helps a bit.

Best -Tefman

Tue, 12 Apr 2011 11:14:16 +0100 BST

I think those earphones have an impedance of 18ohms if memory serves me correctly. These are decent earphones but are a little inefficient requiring lots of power to get a decent volume in my experience. I've heard IEMs like Westones and Sensaphonics, but I think IEMs suck compared to proper headphones. My Pro900s totally poo poo all over my Sensaphonics, to give you an example.

Please log in to join the discussions