Forum rss-feed

Forum

Software: EigenD 1.3.8 unstable Thread

Most Recent

written by: geert

Hi Nic0,

Thanks for the more detailed explanation. Can you please send a bug report with EigenD, this will allow us to get more information about the problem at your end.

Thanks!

Geert

written by: Nic0

Thu, 6 Jan 2011 11:21:00 +0000 GMT

Well, i noticed, that the unstable version is really very unstable, i cant close anything in the eigenbrowser, the eigenharp gets suddenly dark, its really hard to handle with the new software... :D

Thu, 6 Jan 2011 11:31:54 +0000 GMT

Hi Nic0,

Sorry for your trouble, we're fixing bugs and should have a new release up soon. What you're reporting is new though, can you please explain a bit further what it happening. What do you mean with "I can't close anything in the Eigenbrowser"? If you send a bug report through the tool that's inside EigenD with get a lot of information that helps us track down issues.

Best regards,

Geert

written by: Nic0

Thu, 6 Jan 2011 15:21:24 +0000 GMT

Well,
I am really a fan of the Alchemy-"instrument". When I want to close the Alchemy window, nothing is possible. the Pico gets black, and my Mac is loading, loading, honestly about 10 or 20 minutes, then i gave it up, and closed the eigenD software. the software couldnt close how i wanted it and the pico was blinking.. veryvery fast, every button was fast lighting up, very fast ^^ then i took the pico out.

but thats not so terrible, because i just can let the alchemy windows open, no problem. but when i've configured 4 alchemy instruments, i played about 2 minutes and the eigenharp got black again (not lighting up) and i have to close anything again and all the setups i made are not saved or something :o

Thu, 6 Jan 2011 15:44:27 +0000 GMT

Hi Nic0,

Thanks for the more detailed explanation. Can you please send a bug report with EigenD, this will allow us to get more information about the problem at your end.

Thanks!

Geert

Please log in to join the discussions