Forum rss-feed

Forum

General Discussion: Seminar transcripts and belcanto CSS

Most Recent

written by: jeanphy

Thank you 0beron and Keyman for the wiki update.

written by: 0beron

Thu, 23 Dec 2010 19:07:15 +0000 GMT

Hi folks. I keep forgetting the belcanto phrases used in the seminars, so in an effort to commit them to memory, and avoid having to find the right place in the videos again, I've started adding a detailed transcript of one of the seminars to the Wiki. I've started with belcanto part 2 here: http://www.eigenlabs.com/wiki/Belcanto_Part_2/

I've not got all the way to the end, but have found a problem with the belcanto macros used on the wiki. If you use too many in one line (and some of the plumbing commands that are coming up in the seminars are pretty long), then the individual note graphics end up line-wrapping in a strange way and scrambling the result. I suppose I can break these over several lines, but then they look like they are separate commands. Is there an easy CSS tweak that could be made to correct this?

written by: keyman

Thu, 23 Dec 2010 19:59:09 +0000 GMT

@0beron (think I can help....)
I have all seminars in *.rtf written down...(my skills stopped there) and only missing two seminars chat room. I can send it, so you can use them some how..

written by: 0beron

Fri, 24 Dec 2010 15:29:31 +0000 GMT

I was going for a kind of text based tutorial as opposed to a direct transcript of what Dave said , although if you have those, feel free to wikify them as well.

written by: jeanphy

Fri, 24 Dec 2010 14:23:51 +0000 GMT

Thank you 0beron and Keyman for the wiki update.

Please log in to join the discussions