Forum rss-feed

Forum

Help: Missing soundfonts in PC install

Most Recent

written by: jmauer

D'oh!! I actually realised that shortly after i posted my question. Didn't watch the video thoroughly, sorry for the rookie mistake. But are you guys planning to implement a function for clean removal of the software?

Thanks for the help

J

Tue, 21 Dec 2010 22:25:08 +0000 GMT

Hi,

just got my Pico (awesome piece) and set it up on the PC! However, the soundfonts for cello and clarinet seem to be missing...... if I select those instruments, the Pico doesn't play any sound and there are no related sf2-files in the soundfont folder. Other instruments work.
Additionally, when I scanned for plugins only "alchemy.dll" was recognized as a good plugin whatever that means....
No other plugins detected.
Hope anyone can help with this problem or tell me how to perform a clean uninstall of the Software. Already reinstalled it twice.
Thanks

J

written by: geert

Tue, 21 Dec 2010 22:55:29 +0000 GMT

Hi,

The Clarinet and the Cello don't use sound fonts, they are physical models of the instruments. You probably don't hear anything because you're not blowing in the breath pipe for the clarinet, or you're not using the strip controller or the breath pipe for the cello. Just pressing the keys is not enough.

Hope this helps,

Geert
Eigenlabs Software Team

Wed, 22 Dec 2010 19:47:24 +0000 GMT

D'oh!! I actually realised that shortly after i posted my question. Didn't watch the video thoroughly, sorry for the rookie mistake. But are you guys planning to implement a function for clean removal of the software?

Thanks for the help

J

Please log in to join the discussions