Forum rss-feed

Forum

General Discussion: dowload link for the seminar

Most Recent

written by: hopperyelena

jeanphy said:
Hi everybody.
Just a request.
I am a french musician, and I am always on the road. When I've got 5 mn for me, I try to learn how to use my Eigenharp Alpha. But unfortunately, I don't find systematically an internet connection to watch the seminars. Is it possible to have a link to download them ?Penmypaper It would be interesting for me to have them in my USB stick, to watch them where I want. Actually I have print the 300 pages of the "documentation wiki" (and somes threads in the forum) and it's a blessing. I always have them in my bag.
thank you.

Thanks for sharing your point of view.

written by: jeanphy

Fri, 10 Dec 2010 20:11:35 +0000 GMT

Hi everybody.
Just a request.
I am a french musician, and I am always on the road. When I've got 5 mn for me, I try to learn how to use my Eigenharp Alpha. But unfortunately, I don't find systematically an internet connection to watch the seminars. Is it possible to have a link to download them ?. It would be interesting for me to have them in my USB stick, to watch them where I want. Actually I have print the 300 pages of the "documentation wiki" (and somes threads in the forum) and it's a blessing. I always have them in my bag.
thank you.

written by: mikemilton

Fri, 10 Dec 2010 21:49:30 +0000 GMT

They (in time) show up here: http://eigenlabs.com/wiki/Eigenharp_Seminars/

That actually points to Videos here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/eigenlabs

On a Mac, you can show the activity window and download the file by double clicking on it (you get a flv file, playable in VLC and other players)

Alternately, in Safari, you can load the click-to-flash extension which will ask for the H264 version and allow you to rightclick to get a contextual menu that includes 'download video'

If it is still on Justin TV, you can use the activity window there as well. This lets you get stuff prior to its move the the Eigenlabs channel

HTH, M

PS: welcome to the players community

Sat, 11 Dec 2010 16:02:18 +0000 GMT

Thank you Mike.
It's ok with the youtube files. but I've got problems when I download the files on Justin TV. The screen is black ans I've got only the sound....I will try again tonight.

JP

written by: mikemilton

Sat, 11 Dec 2010 16:26:36 +0000 GMT

Justin TV is a bit of a mystery to me. I have one machine that runs it fine (and downloads) and one that just won't play anything at that site. They are both at the same OS/Flash/Safari version.

Life is strange, people are weird, I just don't get it.

Sun, 12 Dec 2010 01:25:55 +0000 GMT

The seminar of the 25th of november "Using the Eigenharp with DAWs" is out of line on JustinTV !!! We can't find it now !!!!!! Is it possible to have an edited version .
Thank you

written by: aaronw

Mon, 13 Dec 2010 15:51:55 +0000 GMT

HI Jeanphy,

Sorry the DAW seminar has taken a while to upload (I was ill all of last week). It's now on the wiki. 'Talkers and Controllers' should be up in a couple of days.

Regards

Aaron

Mon, 13 Dec 2010 20:42:37 +0000 GMT

Thank you Aaron.
Hope you are well now.
....and take your time, I am not in a hurry, I've got a lot things to do with my alpha.

Take care

JP

written by: Faculat

Fri, 15 Sep 2017 14:18:36 +0100 BST

If you want to download those videos for offline playback, this tool does really good job: http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/catchvideo-net-download.html
Of course, it;s should be used rightly.

written by: hopperyelena

Thu, 21 Dec 2017 13:24:11 +0000 GMT

jeanphy said:
Hi everybody.
Just a request.
I am a french musician, and I am always on the road. When I've got 5 mn for me, I try to learn how to use my Eigenharp Alpha. But unfortunately, I don't find systematically an internet connection to watch the seminars. Is it possible to have a link to download them ?Penmypaper It would be interesting for me to have them in my USB stick, to watch them where I want. Actually I have print the 300 pages of the "documentation wiki" (and somes threads in the forum) and it's a blessing. I always have them in my bag.
thank you.

Thanks for sharing your point of view.

Please log in to join the discussions