Forum rss-feed

Forum

Tau: Looking to buy a alpha or tau

Most Recent

written by: Starlord

bselack said:
Starlord,

I do have one which I haven't used for several years. Always debating on selling or not, but I think my time to get back to the Tau has passed. Depends where you are, and what your budget is. Let me know.

Bselak where did you go I would really love to give that tau a home

Tue, 22 Oct 2019 11:21:21 +0100 BST

Hello fellow music lovers. I've bee. A huge fan of these instruments for about ten years now and finally am in a place where I might be able to afford one. Please if you have one your considering selling or know any info about finding one please please reach out. If the post is up and isn't marked found im still looking. Thanks so much in advance!!!!

Tue, 22 Oct 2019 11:22:02 +0100 BST

Oops double post sorry guys

written by: bselack

Wed, 18 Dec 2019 20:04:19 +0000 GMT

Starlord,

I do have one which I haven't used for several years. Always debating on selling or not, but I think my time to get back to the Tau has passed. Depends where you are, and what your budget is. Let me know.

Thu, 19 Dec 2019 05:56:30 +0000 GMT

I’m in the United States. I’m definitely interested! I’m sending you a message.

Thu, 19 Dec 2019 05:58:57 +0000 GMT

bselack said:
Starlord,

Apparently there is no private messaging on this site. Please post up here and we’ll figure out how to communicate from there but I def want it.

written by: john

Thu, 19 Dec 2019 07:10:09 +0000 GMT

If anyone interested in this Tau (and the vendor, bselack) sends me emails to the normal Eigenlabs Customerservices email address I'll hook you up via email.

John

Fri, 20 Dec 2019 01:33:25 +0000 GMT

john said:
If anyone interested in this Tau (and the vendor, bselack) sends me emails to the normal Eigenlabs Customerservices email address I'll hook you up via email.

John

John yes I would like his email please. I am currently emailing you about this

Fri, 10 Jan 2020 07:05:12 +0000 GMT

bselack said:
Starlord,

Bselak where did you go I would really love to give that tau a home

Please log in to join the discussions