Forum rss-feed

Forum

Alpha: Looking to purchase alpha or tau

Most Recent

written by: Starlord

Hello fellow music enthusiasts! I've long since been a huge fan of these instruments. But when they came out my budget was fat from being able to afford one. Don't get me wrong it's still a stretch but I'd love to try to find an alpha or a tau. If anyone has one they are considering letting go I'd be happy to discuss terms and can promise it a loving and wonderful home where it will be played often and used at performances. Please please reach out if you have any info on where to find one or would like yours to have a new home. Thank you in advance for reading and happy harping!

written by: Starlord

Tue, 22 Oct 2019 11:03:07 +0100 BST

Hello fellow music enthusiasts! I've long since been a huge fan of these instruments. But when they came out my budget was fat from being able to afford one. Don't get me wrong it's still a stretch but I'd love to try to find an alpha or a tau. If anyone has one they are considering letting go I'd be happy to discuss terms and can promise it a loving and wonderful home where it will be played often and used at performances. Please please reach out if you have any info on where to find one or would like yours to have a new home. Thank you in advance for reading and happy harping!

Please log in to join the discussions