Forum rss-feed

Forum

General Discussion: Desperately need to buy spare O-Rings

Most Recent

written by: paulf

Thank you thank you thank you - O-Rings arrived in the post safely over the holidays! Time to get back to that practicing schedule...

Fri, 26 Nov 2010 20:18:35 +0000 GMT

Hey guys,

Very happy Pico user in South Africa here. I bought and shipped this to my brother's address in the UK a year ago and picked it up from him. But spares (or instruments) aren't shipped to South Africa and I need new O Rings. No problem I thought - I have a US address too - I'll ship it there instead. Bit roundabout but when you have to practice clarinet and can't then schemes get desperate!

Problem: I can't put South Africa as my billing address on the form. Is there any alternative? A retailer who ships to the US or to South Africa? Pretty please. I've been trying to wrap small elastics around where the O rings are I'm that desperate :)

written by: john

Fri, 26 Nov 2010 21:23:45 +0000 GMT

Hi Paul

We'll send you some 'O' rings. Please drop Aaron a line in customer services with your address and he'll sort it out for you.

John

Sat, 27 Nov 2010 20:53:38 +0000 GMT

Thanks John!

Fri, 14 Jan 2011 10:10:56 +0000 GMT

Thank you thank you thank you - O-Rings arrived in the post safely over the holidays! Time to get back to that practicing schedule...

Please log in to join the discussions