Forum rss-feed

Forum

Sounds: Sidechain inputs on AUs

Most Recent

written by: john

Actually, I'm not sure that we have sidechain support in our AU host at the moment, so the connections might not show up in Workbench. I'll find out and let you all know. If we don't, it may not be that hard to add, I'll enquire of Jim.

John

written by: 0beron

Thu, 18 Nov 2010 00:21:36 +0000 GMT

Does eigenD support this kind of thing yet? Or is it going to require major amounts of new plumbing?

I'm thinking of things like compressors, but also things like the reaktor effects plugin 'the finger' which takes an audio in which it processes with effects, but also a MIDI in to control the effects. There's no easy way I can see of having a keygroup point its midi output at an FX plugin as opposed to an instrument plugin.

written by: barnone

Thu, 18 Nov 2010 15:44:44 +0000 GMT

That and the ability to output to more than 2 channels. Critical for some plugs. I hope it's just a matter of plugging stuff together in workbench.

written by: aaronw

Fri, 19 Nov 2010 16:08:48 +0000 GMT

Hi guys,

This will all become possible with Workbench! Hang in there, it's coming!

Cheers

Aaron
Customer Support

written by: john

Fri, 19 Nov 2010 17:22:04 +0000 GMT

Actually, I'm not sure that we have sidechain support in our AU host at the moment, so the connections might not show up in Workbench. I'll find out and let you all know. If we don't, it may not be that hard to add, I'll enquire of Jim.

John

Please log in to join the discussions