Forum rss-feed

Forum

General Discussion: From dummy to novice - need for a manual?

Most Recent

written by: luukdegen

Dear all,
I've got my Tau now for 3 full weeks. I've noticed it takes quite some time and puzzling to understand the philosophy, concepts and operation of this unbelievable instrument.
I myself like this discovery, but I imagine there are many who want to make a quicker start with their Tau (or Pico, or Alpha). With just that information which is now hard to find, despite this forum, the wiki and the Quick Ref guides. Do you think there is a need for a manual, a book, helping a dummy ike me to obtain his or her first understanding of how the eigenharp works?
Or is eigenlabs working on something? Or is there something like that already published? What do you fellow-eigenharpers think?

written by: luukdegen

Wed, 3 Nov 2010 02:11:29 +0000 GMT

Dear all,
I've got my Tau now for 3 full weeks. I've noticed it takes quite some time and puzzling to understand the philosophy, concepts and operation of this unbelievable instrument.
I myself like this discovery, but I imagine there are many who want to make a quicker start with their Tau (or Pico, or Alpha). With just that information which is now hard to find, despite this forum, the wiki and the Quick Ref guides. Do you think there is a need for a manual, a book, helping a dummy ike me to obtain his or her first understanding of how the eigenharp works?
Or is eigenlabs working on something? Or is there something like that already published? What do you fellow-eigenharpers think?

Please log in to join the discussions