Forum rss-feed

Forum

Pico: Set strip controller to absolute in Belcanto

Most Recent

written by: sam

Hi dkah,

In order to do this there is quite a lot of complex Belcanto involved to 'replumb' the absolute strip controller outputs to the MIDI conversion agents as opposed to the relative strip controller outputs. It is not really the sort of thing that can easily be explained via the forums.

A 1:1 lesson would be the ideal medium for one of our Eigenharp teachers to show you how to do this.

Please email Customer Support with any further questions about the online tuition.

Sam
Eigenlabs

written by: dkah

Sun, 17 Oct 2010 21:37:43 +0100 BST

After the live seminars (the one about controlling AUs), I wonder if it is possible to set the strip controller to absolute, not only for controlling AUs, but also for MIDI out. I tried finding it in the Belcanto/EigenD section of the Wiki, but I am just not experienced enough with Belcanto to recognize it.
Can anybody point me in the right direction ?

By the way I would be interested in 1:1 Skype tutorial on Belcanto or more Belcanto seminars.

written by: sam

Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:50:32 +0100 BST

Hi dkah,

In order to do this there is quite a lot of complex Belcanto involved to 'replumb' the absolute strip controller outputs to the MIDI conversion agents as opposed to the relative strip controller outputs. It is not really the sort of thing that can easily be explained via the forums.

A 1:1 lesson would be the ideal medium for one of our Eigenharp teachers to show you how to do this.

Please email Customer Support with any further questions about the online tuition.

Sam
Eigenlabs

Please log in to join the discussions