Forum rss-feed

Forum

General Discussion: Pico and Kyma

Most Recent

written by: garthpaine

Hi all, I am new to the Pico and have been having some fun - the keys are much more sensitive than I expected but I am sure I will get used to it.

I have a problem I can not solve; I can send notes and Pitch Bend to Kyma OK using PacaMIDI, but for some reason the cc17(breath) and cc16(ribbon controller) do not show up in the MIDI setup, show MIDI events window and do not show if I place them in a SoundToGlobalController, yet the status window in Kyma is showing the little blue midi 'm'. I have checked in Max that it is being read elsewhere and that it is on channel 1 etc - any ideas what might be going on here?

Thanks, Garth

written by: garthpaine

Thu, 16 Sep 2010 13:43:18 +0100 BST

Hi all, I am new to the Pico and have been having some fun - the keys are much more sensitive than I expected but I am sure I will get used to it.

I have a problem I can not solve; I can send notes and Pitch Bend to Kyma OK using PacaMIDI, but for some reason the cc17(breath) and cc16(ribbon controller) do not show up in the MIDI setup, show MIDI events window and do not show if I place them in a SoundToGlobalController, yet the status window in Kyma is showing the little blue midi 'm'. I have checked in Max that it is being read elsewhere and that it is on channel 1 etc - any ideas what might be going on here?

Thanks, Garth

Please log in to join the discussions