Forum rss-feed

Forum

Software: Need to force quit every time

Most Recent

written by: dhjdhj

On the latest version, if I try to shutdown my Mac without first closing EigenD, I get a prompt that shutdown has been cancelled because of EigenD. However, EigenD shuts down at that point. I then have to run the "Shutdown" a second time to actually shutdown.

written by: Lowdene

Sun, 15 Aug 2010 20:37:07 +0100 BST

I've been meaning to raise this for a long time. I have Eigen D installed on three macs. Seems extravagant I know but I split my time between two countries, so have one at each home and also I have a macbook. For all installations I have never successfully closed EigenD down without force quitting it. Also if I try to shut down with it open, it prevents shutdown until it is force quitted. Seems to be true of all versions I've used, and both the pico and the alpha.

I guess I would put this at the level of annoying. Anyone else experienced this?

Regards, Nick

written by: mikemilton

Sun, 15 Aug 2010 21:00:10 +0100 BST

Same experience here. It is annoying, but not something I'd prioritize over other issues.

m

written by: sam

Wed, 18 Aug 2010 11:32:10 +0100 BST

Nick, Mike,

Thank you for posting - we believe this problem will be fixed in the upcoming Mac EigenD testing release. I will let you know when the release is available for download.

Sam
Eigenlabs

written by: dhjdhj

Sun, 14 Nov 2010 20:53:16 +0000 GMT

On the latest version, if I try to shutdown my Mac without first closing EigenD, I get a prompt that shutdown has been cancelled because of EigenD. However, EigenD shuts down at that point. I then have to run the "Shutdown" a second time to actually shutdown.

Please log in to join the discussions