Forum rss-feed

Forum

General Discussion: Profile creation doesn't work

Most Recent

written by: sam

dhjdhj,

Thank you for your informative post. I have passed this information to our Web Developer and logged it as an issue.

If you have any more information it would be gratefully received.

Sam

written by: dhjdhj

Fri, 6 Aug 2010 23:10:34 +0100 BST

I tried to create a profile but everytime I click Save, I just get back the form again, with everything blank. I'm running Firefox (latest version) on a Mac

Mon, 9 Aug 2010 16:59:12 +0100 BST

Hi dhjdhj,

Are you still having problems with the creation of your profile?

If you are still having issues if you would like to contact us at Customer Services and we will do our best to help.

Sam
Eigenlabs

written by: dhjdhj

Mon, 9 Aug 2010 18:49:32 +0100 BST

Yeah, just tried it again --- it's a firefox bug --- I am able to use Safari to fill it in (I have just done so) with no problem but with firefox, as soon as I click Save, everything I typed just disappears.

P.S. I think that even with Safari, there's a very weird bug, perhaps with caching (how are your cache headers configured in your web server). After filling everything in and everything appeared, I went back to edit again and everything had disappeared.

P.P.S. After some more experiments, this definitely seems like a caching problem (separate from Firefox issue) --- there seems to be some delay before changes actually are available and if one goes back to edit too quickly, you don't get those changes. This is reproducible with Safari.

Tue, 10 Aug 2010 09:49:05 +0100 BST

dhjdhj,

Thank you for your informative post. I have passed this information to our Web Developer and logged it as an issue.

If you have any more information it would be gratefully received.

Sam

Please log in to join the discussions