Forum rss-feed

Forum

Software: EigenD 1.2.2-unstable Windows release - USB driver fix

Most Recent

written by: Hogy57

hey, first of all i love this damn thing. but after playing awhile and the more complicated i try to make the loops the software closes

understand its still got a lot of bugs to work out, but just curious if there was any quick fixes

written by: sam

Tue, 3 Aug 2010 16:08:30 +0100 BST

Hi all,

The EigenD 1.2.2-unstable Windows release is now available for download here. This release includes all the fixes of the previous release, with the only addition being a fix for those of you that reported issues with the USB device driver product and vendor IDs.

If you have any further issues please do not hesitate to contact us - your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Sam
Eigenlabs Software Department

written by: Tenebrous

Thu, 5 Aug 2010 14:20:09 +0100 BST

*waiting patiently for Alpha support ;)*

written by: gltovar

Sun, 8 Aug 2010 08:34:43 +0100 BST

Nice, even though i bought a macbookpro13 2 weeks ago to play the instrument, its nice to see the windows version finally working on my system. ^_^ work well, though i haven't tried it too thoroughly. a bit of popping on the piano.

I'll probably stick to the mac, since i develop on my PC; but i'll look forward to trying more windows releases.

written by: gltovar

Wed, 11 Aug 2010 09:04:44 +0100 BST

was playing around with it a bit more (lol yeah i know just a few minutes more for the last post) and i noticed that the touch strip on the pico works MUCH better than the latest stable and testing releases on the mac. Feels like I have to press it less hard on the pc, and I like it ^_^

written by: Kiichi

Mon, 9 Aug 2010 14:56:46 +0100 BST

@gltovar Got the same thing with the piano, can be quite annoying sometimes.
And yeah, the touch strip has been inproved too, though I still feel it can not compete with the rest of the instrument.

But the fix defenetly helped my PC recognize the Pico, thanks.

Now please let me position my soundfonts in another directory than my full SSD which I use as my system drive...

written by: eugenb

Wed, 8 Sep 2010 23:06:15 +0100 BST

hello.
the crackling while playing the piano has been mentioned several times, but my question is if there are any VSTs that are supported.
So far i have tested sylenth, ivory piano, nexus and miroslav philharmonic. greets.

written by: Tenebrous

Thu, 9 Sep 2010 08:56:08 +0100 BST

With regards to VSTs, I've had a lot of success with several, including Kontakt (for Electri6ity and Session Strings), mda Piano (free), OP-X - (Virtual Oberheim), and SpaceSynthesizer

written by: Hogy57

Tue, 21 Sep 2010 02:19:53 +0100 BST

hey, first of all i love this damn thing. but after playing awhile and the more complicated i try to make the loops the software closes

understand its still got a lot of bugs to work out, but just curious if there was any quick fixes

Please log in to join the discussions