Forum rss-feed

Forum

Software: Loading Silverwood v2 into the Eigenharp Pico

Most Recent

written by: geert

I was loading Reaktor as a module inside Bidule, which ran as an AU in EigenD ... haven't tried with Reaktor directly.

written by: SKuhn

Mon, 31 May 2010 20:18:58 +0100 BST

Hi everybody!

I received my Pico four days ago and went through the tutorials quite straight and without problems, but today I came across Geert Bevin's brilliant trainride-saxophone-improvisation and now the plan was to get a cool jazzy saxophone sound onto my Pico. I immediately downloaded the Sllverwood v2 Package and was able to open it smoothly with Reaktor, but when I tried to load it onto the Pico, I had no success.

I've been following the instructions to arm a new Audio-Unit and Native Instruments does show up in the EIgenD Browser with the sub-entries "Reaktor" and "Reaktor FX". When I try to select "Reaktor", the red circle left to the entry turns yellow and then nothing happens.

I know that there must be a possibility to get the two applications to work and I would be very thankful for any kind of help :-)

Kind Regards

Sebastian

written by: steveelbows

Tue, 1 Jun 2010 10:10:09 +0100 BST

Not sure what the issue is but personally I dont load it into the EigenD software, I select the midi instrument on the Pico and then have Reaktor loaded separately, and it works via midi.
You do need to make a couple of small adjustments to the Silverwood package to get it to listen to the midi messages that the pico uses for breath controller, there is another thread somewhere on this forum about that.

written by: geert

Tue, 1 Jun 2010 11:20:54 +0100 BST

I was loading Reaktor as a module inside Bidule, which ran as an AU in EigenD ... haven't tried with Reaktor directly.

Please log in to join the discussions