Forum rss-feed

Forum

General Discussion: Alpha (and Pico) get together

Most Recent

written by: keyman

I´ll be in London around the PLASA show dates ( 12-15 Setember) maybe after ?? my 2 cents...
Keyman

written by: 0beron

Mon, 31 May 2010 10:59:20 +0100 BST

So, is eigenlabs planning another get together in Covent Garden for all the Alpha users? Recording loops is fun, but I for one would relish the chance of a big Alpha jam, Pico users of course also welcome. Maybe we could go for the world record of 'number of Eigenharps played in one place...' :D

written by: Tenebrous

Mon, 31 May 2010 12:10:56 +0100 BST

I'd definitely consider coming to one if there was :) Might need to warn the National Grid though, get them to bring another reactor online ;)

( disclaimer: please note that my opinions are my own and this comment bears no relevance at all to the actual power usage of the Alpha, Alpha basestation, Pico, or Mac :D )

... there's nothing stopping us Eigenharp users getting together at other times, of course :)

written by: john

Thu, 3 Jun 2010 18:12:39 +0100 BST

Ok, so how many of you are interested in another London Eigenharp get together? The last one was great.

I'm away for the next couple of weeks (we're in Hamberg and Berlin next week visiting with Steinberg, NI and Ableton, should be fun) and Dave and John Newman are in the US for three weeks visiting a lot of retailers over there, but in July sometime could be good..

Post here if you're interested...

John

written by: geert

Thu, 3 Jun 2010 18:47:53 +0100 BST

Definitely interested!

written by: michaelgr

Fri, 4 Jun 2010 13:46:33 +0100 BST

Hi,

I'm planning on visiting London around the first weekend of July, with a day or two on either side, and would be delighted to take along my Pico for a meetup.

Michael

written by: Tenebrous

Fri, 4 Jun 2010 14:22:17 +0100 BST

Interested!

written by: keyman

Fri, 4 Jun 2010 19:46:03 +0100 BST

I´ll be in London around the PLASA show dates ( 12-15 Setember) maybe after ?? my 2 cents...
Keyman

Please log in to join the discussions