Forum rss-feed

Forum

Software: No lighs o Pico

Most Recent

written by: Jack

Tenebrous,
Tried it on spouse laptop and it worked although two notes appear to max out the polyphony possible right now. I guess I assumed the USB ports were all powered as I can run the wireless mouse on all ports. I'll run out and get a powered hub to see if that is the problem on the netbook.
Thanks for the idea, Jack

written by: Marhof45

Sun, 30 May 2010 10:42:46 +0100 BST

Hi All,

After installing the software on a Windows 7 laptop, connecting the Pico, and starting the software, the lights on the Pico won't lit. Tried different USB ports, but no luck. Anybody with the same problem?

Regards,

Mark

Sun, 30 May 2010 13:24:10 +0100 BST

Yes Mark - same problem on my netbook Eee PC N450. Tried all USB ports. I sent a bug report. By the way my Pico works fine on my main PC.

Cheers, Jack

written by: sam

Tue, 1 Jun 2010 16:06:49 +0100 BST

Hi,

Thank you for your posts and bug reports - we are looking into it and will get back to you as soon as we have any more information for you.

Sam
Eigenlabs Software Department

Tue, 1 Jun 2010 22:09:01 +0100 BST

Hi Jack,

I did not tried the Pico on my main PC yet. That's my main Intel I7 based studio PC, and 3 Emagic 8 port midi interfaces are connected to it via USB, running Cubase 5 and on XP SP3. It took a lot of time and effort to install all the software and sample libraries on it, so I'll wait for a new version.

Regards,

Mark

Tue, 1 Jun 2010 22:09:16 +0100 BST

Hi Jack,

I did not tried the Pico on my main PC yet. That's my main Intel I7 based studio PC, and 3 Emagic 8 port midi interfaces are connected to it via USB, running Cubase 5 and on XP SP3. It took a lot of time and effort to install all the software and sample libraries on it, so I'll wait for a new version.

Regards,

Mark

written by: Tenebrous

Wed, 2 Jun 2010 12:52:44 +0100 BST

Just wondering - have you guys tried on a powered USB hub? Maybe the USB ports on the laptop/netbook don't provide enough?

Thu, 3 Jun 2010 02:28:21 +0100 BST

Tenebrous,
Tried it on spouse laptop and it worked although two notes appear to max out the polyphony possible right now. I guess I assumed the USB ports were all powered as I can run the wireless mouse on all ports. I'll run out and get a powered hub to see if that is the problem on the netbook.
Thanks for the idea, Jack

Please log in to join the discussions