Forum rss-feed

Forum

Software: Count in for recorder

Most Recent

written by: Tenebrous

I was thinking of asking for a slightly different feature - a way of starting/stopping the drums the same way as the scheduler starts/stops the recorded takes, i.e. you press the button but it doesn't take effect til the start of the next bar.

Perhaps another key you can hold down when you press the drummer voices button to turn them on or off, and that causes the change to occur next bar.

written by: geert

Tue, 20 Apr 2010 23:37:38 +0100 BST

Hi,

I would like to allow the recorder to do a 'count in' of 1 measure with a sample or instrument note of my choice. After the count-in it should stop and start the drummer, the scheduler and the recorder. Is something like this planned?

Thanks,

Geert

written by: Tenebrous

Wed, 21 Apr 2010 08:50:03 +0100 BST

I was thinking of asking for a slightly different feature - a way of starting/stopping the drums the same way as the scheduler starts/stops the recorded takes, i.e. you press the button but it doesn't take effect til the start of the next bar.

Perhaps another key you can hold down when you press the drummer voices button to turn them on or off, and that causes the change to occur next bar.

Please log in to join the discussions