Forum rss-feed

Forum

Software: 1.1.2 bug - Tonic of recording changes (Pico)

Most Recent

written by: sam

Hi Tene,

Thank you for the bug report - your current setup is included, so you do not need to send the setup separately. I'll let you know if we have any more information about this.

Sam

written by: Tenebrous

Mon, 19 Apr 2010 13:07:34 +0100 BST

Simple bug to reproduce - load Pico factory setup 1, arm the recording of sampler 3 (piano), start the metronome, hit a few notes, stop the metronome, start it again, your notes play back but several semitones lower! Doesn't seem to affect longer recordings though.

Thanks,
Tene

Mon, 19 Apr 2010 15:52:31 +0100 BST

Hi Tenebrous,

Thank you for posting - unfortunately I am unable to reproduce the problem. I would greatly appreciate it if you could answer the questions below:

* Do you start the metronome before arming the recorder?
* How many bars do you record for when it happens?
* Does it only affect sampler 3, or does it happen with other instruments?
* Could you send a bug report the next time it happens?

Many thanks,

Sam
Eigenlabs Software Department

Mon, 19 Apr 2010 15:53:45 +0100 BST

Will try all of the above when I get home tonight, and send a report.

Mon, 19 Apr 2010 17:33:25 +0100 BST

Sam,

I can't reproduce it now when loading Factory Setup 1 - I think I might have been mistaken and it is on User Setup 1, which I think was upgraded from the previous release. Sorry for the uncertainty here! It definitely does it if I load User Setup 1. I've sent a bug report thing, but obviously it's not that important if the genuine Factory Setups work.

Does the bug reporter thing send the current setup or do you want me to send that separately?

Thanks,
Tene

Tue, 20 Apr 2010 14:55:43 +0100 BST

Hi Tene,

Thank you for the bug report - your current setup is included, so you do not need to send the setup separately. I'll let you know if we have any more information about this.

Sam

Please log in to join the discussions