Forum rss-feed

Forum

General Discussion: FAQ & Wiki

Most Recent

written by: john

Thanks for that, and well spotted on the dead links. I think we used to have a 'shop' section a while back but when it changed to 'products' that must have slipped through the net.

John

written by: Tenebrous

Tue, 6 Apr 2010 13:12:49 +0100 BST

Would it make sense to put the entries in the FAQ into the Wiki, and just point the 'FAQ' link to a page in the Wiki? Seems like they're the same style and possibly duplicating info (or will be soon).

written by: geert

Tue, 6 Apr 2010 16:19:09 +0100 BST

Yeah, I had a similar observation when seeing the wiki.

Tue, 6 Apr 2010 16:34:17 +0100 BST

We have this in mind and will probably move the current FAQ over in the next couple of weeks. We're going to leave a 'main FAQ' on the toolbar that will be static, designed for potential customers only, rather than Eigenharp players, and move the more detailed FAQ into the Wiki.

John

Tue, 6 Apr 2010 16:44:15 +0100 BST

Sounds good! I don't mind doing the copy/paste/formatting if it saves you guys some time.. anything to help really.

Fri, 9 Apr 2010 11:56:47 +0100 BST

We've now created a couple of FAQ Wiki sections, one for potential customers and one for players. They seemed like fairly distinct categories. Sam, Aaron and I will be moving the existing FAQ entries there over the next few days (and probably creating some sub categories in the main two FAQ sections) and any help would be greatly appreciated!

John

Fri, 9 Apr 2010 15:13:48 +0100 BST

John,

Company section done, although please note I had to direct the 'shop' links to http://eigenlabs.com/our-products/ since the existing links to http://eigenlabs.com/shop didn't work.

Fri, 9 Apr 2010 15:31:37 +0100 BST

Thanks for that, and well spotted on the dead links. I think we used to have a 'shop' section a while back but when it changed to 'products' that must have slipped through the net.

John

Please log in to join the discussions