Forum rss-feed

Forum

Pico: Pico - Remove inline AU, an idea about GUI show/hide, and browser suggestion

Most Recent

written by: Tenebrous

Thanks for your reply Sam :)

Tue, 23 Mar 2010 21:47:23 +0000 GMT

Is there anyway of 'removing' an inline AU from an instrument if you've accidentally put one in? I can't find how! Other than setting the wet/dry mix to zero within the AU of course.

Also, regarding the inability to show/hide the inline AU GUI - Perhaps using the unused 'Scroll key 1' as another special 'mode' key to toggle AU GUIs on or off would work? i.e. hold that and hit the button that usually browses for AU, and it'll toggle the GUI instead?

AND, it would be nice if when using the 'Up one level' selection in the browser, it then highlighted the 'folder' you just came from so you don't have to start from the top again :)

Additionally, I think that the inline AU active/bypass LEDs are the wrong way around on the instrument. I think to be consistant with other areas it should be green=not bypassed (active), red=bypassed (inactive). Edit: I just noticed the Pico quick reference guide states that red=bypassed.

Sorry for dumping all these in one 'thread' but I didn't want to create loads of them hehe.

Thank you for reading!
Tene

written by: sam

Thu, 25 Mar 2010 14:04:35 +0000 GMT

Hi Tenebrous,

In terms of removing an inline AU from an instrument, there is not currently a way for you to remove the plug-in, but you can always bypass it using the Inline AU FX Control mode.

Regarding the inability to show the inline AU GUIs, we have included scripts to do this included in the latest unstable release.

Thank you for your views regarding the Browser and the inline AU bypass lights - I will certainly pass them on. You are also correct with the error in the Pico Quick Reference Guide - we will make sure this is corrected in the next revision of that document.

Sam
Eigenlabs Software Department

Thu, 25 Mar 2010 14:09:00 +0000 GMT

Thanks for your reply Sam :)

Please log in to join the discussions