Forum rss-feed

Forum

Software: Mapping the breath pipe and finding the script browser.

Most Recent

written by: sam

Hi milesbeverly,

To find the Script Browser key in 1.1.0-unstable12, you need to navigate to the Instrument/FX control mode as you say, make sure you have the Browser open then press the eighth key down on the strip of keys nearest the strip controller - this should bring up the Script Browser window. Under 'Factory Scripts', you should find the 'Pitch Bend' scripts.

Regarding mapping the breath pipe to the volume, I am currently investigating writing a script to change this for the Samplers within the Pico Factory Setup - I will keep you posted with progress on this.

Sam
Eigenlabs Software Department

written by: milesbeverley

Wed, 3 Mar 2010 15:14:59 +0000 GMT

I have loaded a flute soundfont into Sampler 1. I now want to map the breath pipe to the volume. I am unable to find any way to do this through the browser. I also can't use the trick of the grey button on the AU's. Where would I find this parameter?

I have also updated the software to the latest unstable release as I would like to use the scripts to minimize the sensitivity of the pitch bend. I have tried following the instructions in the PDF but going into Instrument FX for and then pressing button 16 (or button 12 depending on which part of the pdf you read) doesn't bring me to a script window in the browser. Any help?

written by: sam

Wed, 3 Mar 2010 16:02:16 +0000 GMT

Hi milesbeverly,

To find the Script Browser key in 1.1.0-unstable12, you need to navigate to the Instrument/FX control mode as you say, make sure you have the Browser open then press the eighth key down on the strip of keys nearest the strip controller - this should bring up the Script Browser window. Under 'Factory Scripts', you should find the 'Pitch Bend' scripts.

Regarding mapping the breath pipe to the volume, I am currently investigating writing a script to change this for the Samplers within the Pico Factory Setup - I will keep you posted with progress on this.

Sam
Eigenlabs Software Department

Please log in to join the discussions