Forum rss-feed

Forum

Software: Any way to stop EigenD from loading all those samples and FX?

Most Recent

written by: fzzzy

Can you leave just one AU? I use only a single AU with Bidule set up as a MIDI/OSC output because sending the x/y/z/breath pipe data over OSC is nice and high resolution.

Even better would be if you could give us some hints on how we could do things like this ourselves using scripts.

written by: benjamind2008

Tue, 2 Mar 2010 07:39:26 +0000 GMT

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to get a very clean EigenD setup where I don't load any samples or drum loops or any AU/FX/reverb/etc.

I'm hoping there would be a way to do that, I'm just not sure how to go about it.

I plan on just using it for MIDI output at the moment, and I was wondering if there was a way to just load up a setup where there is no AU/FX/effects and no drum loops or samples loaded, so as to conserve RAM and system resources?

Any help would be appreciated.
Many thanks in advance.

Ben

written by: geert

Tue, 2 Mar 2010 07:59:34 +0000 GMT

You can't do that yourself atm I think. Maybe Eigenlabs can create you a blank version of the factory setup, or a script to clean out any existing instrument or FX assignments.

written by: sam

Wed, 3 Mar 2010 16:32:59 +0000 GMT

Hi Ben,

I'm in the process of making a setup without any Samplers, AUs, physical models or effects - it will just have a MIDI output. I hope to include this in the next unstable release - I will keep you updated.

Sam
Eigenlabs Software Department

written by: catoro

Wed, 3 Mar 2010 16:46:03 +0000 GMT

Cool Sam!! this will be greatly appreciated ... sometimes less is more ;)

Cheers

Carlos

written by: fzzzy

Thu, 4 Mar 2010 17:33:27 +0000 GMT

Can you leave just one AU? I use only a single AU with Bidule set up as a MIDI/OSC output because sending the x/y/z/breath pipe data over OSC is nice and high resolution.

Even better would be if you could give us some hints on how we could do things like this ourselves using scripts.

Please log in to join the discussions