Forum rss-feed

Forum

Pico: Serious problems...need help :-(

Most Recent

written by: john

Hi

This sounds like you have a problem - it would be great if you can give Aaron a call during support hours (9am - 8pm London time) and he could help you - if there's a problem with your physical instrument he can help to diagnose that, if not he may well be able to help you get going. You can call him on the number at the bottom of the web page...

John

written by: benjamind2008

Sun, 21 Feb 2010 11:58:51 +0000 GMT

I thought I'd give my Pico a test run for the first time tonight.
I ran the EigenD software, and set the Clarinet mode

I try to play the Clarinet, and it seems to work but it's like when I press a key it seems to sound like the key is being pressed on and off and on and off, really fast.
I notice this on the piano too, when I press a key I get repeated notes, really quick repeated notes.
And often the metronome keeps going on (even when I don't want it on). I keep trying to turn it off, and it just keeps turning on again, or turns off, intermittently.

Can anyone help me, I feel like ripping my hair out. This is sooooo frustrating.
Please help :-(

written by: john

Sun, 21 Feb 2010 16:51:01 +0000 GMT

Hi

This sounds like you have a problem - it would be great if you can give Aaron a call during support hours (9am - 8pm London time) and he could help you - if there's a problem with your physical instrument he can help to diagnose that, if not he may well be able to help you get going. You can call him on the number at the bottom of the web page...

John

Please log in to join the discussions