Forum rss-feed

Forum

Pico: My 'Eitar' (Pico & Korg Nano controllers stuck onto an electric guitar body)

Most Recent

written by: stuwyatt

Geert> I am/was planning to write you an email, but I am behind with everything at the moment. I'd certainly be interested in learning more about Dr Sarno. My email address is sdwyatt at hotmail.co.uk

- Stu
:)

Wed, 10 Feb 2010 17:50:50 +0000 GMT

Hi guys,

I managed to do a rough video of what I have done with my Pico since getting it. Due to disabilities, I'm unable to play most instruments, and the way that the Pico was designed did not work for me... so I adapted it a little bit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br1oCSduadY

I found an old electric guitar body, I sawed off the headstock, and stuck the Pico to the fingerboard. Directly underneath it, I have fixed horizontally a Korg nano controller (which controls the 8 tracks on the Mobius live looping software), and fixed underneath is a Korg Nano pad (for drums) and a numeric keypad for programming the live looping software on the fly if need be.

Its a fun instrument :)

I have no compositions recorded yet, but I'm working on it. I'm still on a huge learning curve at the moment, and I have to be careful overdoing it due to my health situation.... but I hope to have at least one video uploaded asap.

Anyway, I thought I'd share :)

Thank you Eigenlabs for allowing me to call myself a live musician again :)
x

written by: geert

Wed, 10 Feb 2010 19:40:13 +0000 GMT

Great stuff and a very nice video. I left you some comments on the video regarding Dr. John Sarno. What you describe about your physical condition sounds very familiar to what I've read in his books. Don't hesitate to send me an email directly if you want to talk about this (gbevin [at] uwyn [dot] com).

Take care,

Geert

written by: barnone

Thu, 11 Feb 2010 02:26:27 +0000 GMT

Good video. Glad to hear it's working well for you.

Thu, 11 Feb 2010 12:52:57 +0000 GMT

Geert> I am/was planning to write you an email, but I am behind with everything at the moment. I'd certainly be interested in learning more about Dr Sarno. My email address is sdwyatt at hotmail.co.uk

- Stu
:)

Please log in to join the discussions