Forum rss-feed

Forum

Alpha: Alternative Alpha stand for live playing

Most Recent

written by: aaronw

Hi Geert,

Thanks for the suggestion, it's a nice idea and I will pass it onto our Production Department and I'm sure that they will look into it in the future.

Cheers

Aaron
Customer Support

written by: geert

Thu, 4 Feb 2010 09:11:48 +0000 GMT

Hi,

I was thinking about how to use the Alpha on stage since I also play the electric guitar. While I have only briefly played on an Alpha I think it would be possible to create a stand that holds the Alpha in a comfortable playing position while still having my guitar on its strap. This would allow for easy creation of loops and arrangements on the Alpha, while still being able to instantly reach out to my guitar.

The position I see it in would be like when you play the Alpha on its spike, however instead of sitting down, you'd be standing up. So the Alpha would be elevated, its bottom would be angled away from you, and the top slightly slanted to the players left shoulder.

What do you guys think, a good idea? Would Eigenlabs consider looking into something like this as an additional accessory?

Take care,

Geert

written by: aaronw

Thu, 4 Feb 2010 17:16:36 +0000 GMT

Hi Geert,

Thanks for the suggestion, it's a nice idea and I will pass it onto our Production Department and I'm sure that they will look into it in the future.

Cheers

Aaron
Customer Support

Please log in to join the discussions