Forum rss-feed

Forum

Pico: It's 2010. So where's my Flying car? Oh wait a minute...........

Most Recent

written by: Quixotic7

2010 is a great year for the Pico. Much thanks to the entire EigenTeam!

You're quite right abou Oboeist's being pissy about their reads. I work tech support for MusiciansFriend and most people are pretty lax about things, of course guitar players are very picky about their pedals and amps, and finding that 'right' tone. But seriously, a great guitar player will make any amp and any pedal sound amazing, you just have to adjust your playing to the tone, and bring it to life. Haha.

written by: tefman3d

Thu, 7 Jan 2010 23:58:52 +0000 GMT

I bought a Pico. So who needs a flying car?

Just a general thanks and pat on the back for all the folks who made the Pico possible to Play
your way. You'd think we're all oboeist's being pissy about reeds............. special to thanks
Eigenlabs Support!

Happy 2010 to all Picoists everywhere.

Best -Tefman

written by: Quixotic7

Fri, 8 Jan 2010 00:39:17 +0000 GMT

2010 is a great year for the Pico. Much thanks to the entire EigenTeam!

You're quite right abou Oboeist's being pissy about their reads. I work tech support for MusiciansFriend and most people are pretty lax about things, of course guitar players are very picky about their pedals and amps, and finding that 'right' tone. But seriously, a great guitar player will make any amp and any pedal sound amazing, you just have to adjust your playing to the tone, and bring it to life. Haha.

Please log in to join the discussions