Forum rss-feed

Forum

Pico: Scroll Keys

Most Recent

written by: sam

Hi all,

The scroll keys have been redesigned to work better in EigenD version 1.0.12.

This should solve your problems.

Sam
Eigenlabs Software Department

written by: cuttlefish

Sun, 27 Dec 2009 21:33:23 +0000 GMT

I have been following the tutorials for setting scales and choosing loops and just can't seem to get the scroll keys to work. No matter what I do I can't choose other scales. The browser just remains on 'natural major' and occasionally flickers when I press the centre of the scroll button. Is there a known problem here? I am using the latest version of the software.

written by: faye

Mon, 28 Dec 2009 18:26:55 +0000 GMT

Using the scroll keys is still quite a dark art requiring something more than a delicate touch. You scroll by bending the key up and down and select by tapping firmly. I have never been able to alight on a scale I wanted so use the mouse in the browser instead.

Tue, 29 Dec 2009 18:01:58 +0000 GMT

Mmm. I've tried every combination of pressing hard or soft, holding the buttons down etc. as far as I can tell scrolling is simply not working. Has anyone managed to make it work for them?

written by: aaronw

Wed, 30 Dec 2009 16:45:21 +0000 GMT

Hi Cuttlefish,

If you are not getting any response from the scroll keys can you try using them and then send a bug report? The software guys can then have a look at it when they get back from the Christmas break on Monday.

Regards

Aaron
Customer Services

written by: Quixotic7

Tue, 5 Jan 2010 06:31:37 +0000 GMT

When I first got my Pico I found the scroll keys very sporadic to use. But I've been jamming out on this thing all day for the last few days, and the more a play, the better my fingers are adjusting to the sensitivity of the keys. You must use a very gentle touch for the scroll keys, and they work great, I just wish that the velocity of the click needed to be pressed harder because it is still quite easy to accidentally select things. Maybe if they incorporate the unused scroll key, although I am sure theres big plans for that key.

Thu, 14 Jan 2010 17:04:23 +0000 GMT

As of the new software release they work!

Sean

written by: sam

Mon, 18 Jan 2010 16:09:00 +0000 GMT

Hi all,

The scroll keys have been redesigned to work better in EigenD version 1.0.12.

This should solve your problems.

Sam
Eigenlabs Software Department

Please log in to join the discussions